Do you plan to study abroad during your time at Temple?
- I wish I could, but it's too expensive and I don't have the money. (46%, 38 Votes)
- Yes! (31%, 26 Votes)
- I already did. (17%, 14 Votes)
- No, I'm too scared to leave the United States. (6%, 5 Votes)
Total Voters: 83
Start Date: 12 October 2009 @ 20:30
End Date: 19 October 2009 @ 20:30
How often do you smoke?
- Never- I'm a nonsmoker. (66%, 111 Votes)
- Sometimes when I'm stressed out, drunk or hungry. (20%, 34 Votes)
- A lot - at least one pack per week. (14%, 23 Votes)
Total Voters: 168
Start Date: 05 October 2009 @ 19:49
End Date: 12 October 2009 @ 19:49
How do you feel about your body image?
- I feel like my body could be in better shape, but I exercise when I can and try to eat healthy. (52%, 50 Votes)
- I am completely happy with my body image. (22%, 21 Votes)
- I don't care, I don't exercise and I eat whatever I want. (17%, 16 Votes)
- I'm so disgusted with myself I've banned mirrors from my house. (9%, 9 Votes)
Total Voters: 96
Start Date: 28 September 2009 @ 16:15
End Date: 05 October 2009 @ 16:18
Do you think students at Temple isolate themselves too much from the rest of the city?
- It depends on the student. I leave Temple's campus frequently. (56%, 37 Votes)
- Yes, but this is characteristic of college students in general. (29%, 19 Votes)
- It depends on the student. I hardly ever leave campus. (15%, 10 Votes)
Total Voters: 66
Start Date: 23 September 2009 @ 15:13
End Date: 28 September 2009 @ 15:13
Would you eat healthier if nutritious alternatives were more readily available to students?
- Yes, I wish there were more places to buy fresh produce around Main Campus. (66%, 45 Votes)
- I have no choice; I have a meal plan. (21%, 14 Votes)
- No, I'm a junk-food junkie and not ashamed of it. (9%, 6 Votes)
- Yes, but I can never manage to cook healthy meals. (4%, 3 Votes)
Total Voters: 68
Start Date: 14 September 2009 @ 14:45
End Date: 21 September 2009 @ 14:45