10) Pop sensation sweethearts, Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake, tie the knot in an early 2001 wedding ceremony. This is the first wedding ceremony performed where the bride actually lip sincs her own wedding vows.
9) Ricky Martin releases the second single off of his new album, sound loaded and starts touring extensively. Could hip replacement surgery be far off for this intensely gyrating Latin star?
8) ODB becomes the new international spokesperson for McDonalds.
7) Kathy Kinney, “Mimi” on everyone’s favorite program, “The Drew Carey Show,” will quit the show to pursue a film career. Katherine Harris will quickly be chosen as her replacement.
6) Temple University will offer on-campus housing to ALL students (fingers tightly crossed).
5) The true millennium will have come (remember, 2000 isn’t the millennium since there is no year “0”).
4) The recount will be completed.
3) The recount of the recount will be completed.
2) Canada will become the new leader of the free world with quicker vote counting skills than America.
1) On Jan. 20 the inauguration finally takes place. George W. (“W” for wasted) Bush celebrates his “victory” by falling off the wagon and downing a whole bottle of malt liquor. Yeehaw!