Abortion: is it confusing?

Joseph Christian Legal Studies jchris03@temple.edu 267-939-7658 (I know that my article is around 100 words over you limit but I ask you to print it in its entirety. Please, take this into consideration) I am

Joseph Christian
Legal Studies
jchris03@temple.edu
267-939-7658

(I know that my article is around 100 words over you limit but I ask you to print it in its entirety. Please, take this into consideration)

I am responding to the article printed last Thursday by Rachael Summers dealing with Bush and abortion.

Let me first say that as a Christian I do not agree with many of the things Bush does. I believe that he is a hypocrite. But with these things aside I want to address a different issue, abortion.

The thing that bothered me the most about the article that was written can be summed up by a statement from its author, ¡°Although I could never handle an unwanted pregnancy by abortion, who am I to judge another’s decision?¡±

This is like a German in Nazi Germany saying, ¡°While I could never murder a Jew myself, who am I to say that the SS shouldn¡¯t¡±. I really want people to think about this. This is not a confusing situation to understand. Abortion is murder God makes this very clear in Psalm 139:13 where God says that he forms us in our mother¡¯s wombs.

Why is our society today so acceptance crazed that people go as far as finding it hard to condemn others for murdering their children? The sad answer is that people do not consider these poor innocent children in the womb to be children. Instead they try to dehumanize them by calling an unborn baby a ¡®fetus¡¯. Too bad people do not realize that this is simply the Latin word for ¡®baby¡¯. If any choice leads to the death of 45 million people I do not see how anyone can call it right.