ASTROLOGICALLY GIVEN THOUGHTS BY THOTH

Aries (Mar21-Apr19) – In matters of love you are taking a step back while dark old emotions are rehashed on Friday. Find an artistic outlet to express and communicate these feelings. Taurus (Apr 20-May 20)

Aries (Mar21-Apr19) – In matters of love you are taking a step back while dark old emotions are rehashed on Friday. Find an artistic outlet to express and communicate these feelings.

Taurus (Apr 20-May 20) – Old artsy friends will give you a call in the coming weeks. Deal with them very cautiously because they can be as shady as they are nice.

Gemini (May 21-Jun 20) – Your ice cream sundae has spoiled, your Lexus is rusted, your vacation; over. What was oh so sweet is now sour and it’s your fault. Figure out your problem while luck still befriends you.

Cancer (Jun 21-Jul 22) – Things thought to be creatively worthless are actually successes waiting to happen. Your creative low self-esteem can cost you career regression. Just do it.

Leo (July 23-Aug 22) – Old dreams and aspirations, especially dealing with education, find new meaning and interest now. You will want to throw away that quantum physics book and fulfill your dreams of being a flute major. Think first.

Virgo (Aug 23-Sep 22) – Communication with old loves will aid in career aspirations. Contact will be difficult perhaps even requiring a psychic or spiritual aid. Give Madame Zelda a call.

Libra (Sep 23-Oct 23) – Its now a good time to speak up more at work and let them know you are worth what they pay you. It could mean the difference between a raise and the unemployment line.

Scorpio (Oct 24-Nov 22) – Your sense of security and foundation is crumbling. Methods, especially concerning finances and material things, don’t seem to work. In your darkest hour expect a revelation.

Sagittarius (Nov 23-Dec 21) – At home there is a strong possibility for miscommunication and possible arguments with someone you care about. This person is a blessing to you so watch what is said.

Capricorn (Dec 22-Jan 19) – The support and love of your family will be needed as you face some embarrassing times. Learn to show your love.

Aquarius (Jan 20-Feb 18) – Your idealistic perception of life is a mess. You feel quite lonely and don’t know who your friends are. Avoid those demons in your head calling you worthless and find new life in this destructive time.

Pisces (Feb 19-Mar 20) – People talk to you and it sounds like mush, you talk to them and they say “huh?” Be especially clear and concise in communication.