Boo to the business world

Secret Cinema is known for unearthing the most bizarre fringes of underground film and projecting it from 16mm reels onto a big-ass screen at Moore College of Art and Design. But something about “Supernatural Sex

Secret Cinema is known for unearthing the most bizarre fringes of underground film and projecting it from 16mm reels onto a big-ass screen at Moore College of Art and Design. But something about “Supernatural Sex Double Feature” seems a bit odd, even by their standards. This Friday, they will be showing Jess Franco’s Venus In Furs at 8 p.m., and then Sergio Martino’s Tuitti I Colori del Buio (They’re Coming To Get You) at 9:45.

Venus deals with a fella who discovers a corpse on an Istanbul beach and concludes that it is the body of a woman whose murder he witnessed. Later on in Rio, he encounters what appears to be her exact double, and creepiness ensues. Secret Cinema promises “extensive nudity, whipping, foot worship, bloodsucking, [and] bisexuality” throughout this one. Maybe that is how Velvet Underground’s “Venus in Furs” comes into play.

Then there’s Tutti, portraying a woman plagued by nightmares of a stalker aiming to kill her. So for healing and protection, she participates in a satanic orgy, which — surprise! — only makes things worse. So if you’re into the kinkiest of kinky cinema, this is your chance to watch it in public and meet others who share your perversion, all at a reasonable price (admission is $6 for both films). Or if you are not down with foot worship and bloodsucking, it is also a great opportunity to people-watch. Just look out for anybody giving away invites to the satanic orgy after-party.