CRIME REPORT

CRIME OF THE WEEK: New clothing fad 5:34 p.m. Feb. 22 A UPS driver reported an unknown person forced the door to his truck and removed numerous boxes of disposable hospital clothing. The theft occurred

CRIME OF THE WEEK:
New clothing fad
5:34 p.m. Feb. 22
A UPS driver reported an unknown person forced the door to his truck and removed numerous boxes of disposable hospital clothing. The theft occurred between 4:15 p.m. and 4:50 p.m. at 1001 Diamond St.

Lost goods
4:55 p.m. Feb. 22
Student reported an unknown person removed a MAC laptop computer and a cellular phone from her residence hall room in Temple Towers between 2 a.m. and 5 a.m.

Loud and drunk
2:40 a.m. Feb. 23
Eight males, including three Temple students, were arrested for underage consumption of alcoholic beverages after campus police responded to a disturbance. The arrests took place at the JHP dorms on 2029 N. Broad St.

Art show
9:32 a.m. Feb. 23
An unknown person wrote graffiti in the hallways of Peabody Hall.

Outnumbered
11:20 a.m. Feb. 23
A student reported being slapped in the head, pushed, and called names by a group of approximately 20 males at 1365 C.B. Moore.

Lost chase
2:40 p.m. Feb. 23
A Temple University Center City employee reported chasing an unknown male who took his wallet from a coat hanging on a rack. The wallet was recovered but the male escaped.

In broad daylight
3:45 p.m. Feb. 23
A student’s 2001 Toyota was found broken into. CD’s, wallet, credit cards, and ID were taken. The break in occurred on 2120 N. 12th St. between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.

License plate renegade
4:40 p.m. Feb. 23
Student reported an unknown person removed a 1989 Oldsmobile NY tag from the Presidential Apartments parking lot between 8:10 a.m. Feb. 20 and 5 p.m. Feb. 22.

Nice car, nice phone
9:50 a.m. Feb. 24
A Motorola cell phone was taken from a Lexus parked at 1200 Norris between 9 a.m. and 9:50 a.m. No forced entry found, however the passenger side window was left open.

Handbag out of hand
4:48 p.m. Feb. 24
Patron of Draught Horse reported an unknown person removed a handbag from the back of a chair between 2 p.m. and 4:15 p.m. The purse contained $135, credit cards, and ID.

“Walter do drugs”
3:35 a.m. Feb. 25
Campus police arrested one male student residing in White Hall for possession of marijuana.

Money hungry
7:38 p.m. Feb. 25
Student reported being stopped on 1424 Norris by two unknown males demanding money. The males fled after searching the student and not finding anything of value.

Gateway obsessed
10:00 a.m. Feb. 26
Employee reported an unknown person forced the lock to room 614 of Wachman Hall and removed a Gateway computer between 2 p.m. Feb. 22 and 9:45 a.m. Feb. 26.

Having to walk
5:09 p.m. Feb. 26
Student reported an unknown person removed a blue Mongoose mountain bike after cutting the lock and chain at the Anderson bike rack between 1 p.m. Feb. 22 and 5 p.m. Feb. 26.

New music maker
6:15 p.m. Feb. 26
Student reported an unknown person removed a Lawson French horn and black soft-shell case when left unattended in the Paley library between 6 p.m. and 6:05 p.m.