CRIME REPORT

* Car Break-In A student reported an unknown person entered 1995 Mazda parked at 1202 Cecil B Moore Ave and removed a Fugi 35mm camera, radar detector, CD player and a textbook between 11: 00pm

* Car Break-In
A student reported an unknown person entered 1995 Mazda parked at 1202 Cecil B Moore Ave and removed a Fugi 35mm camera, radar detector, CD player and a textbook between 11: 00pm on September 20 and 2: 10pm on September 21. The rear seat was damaged, but no forced entry was found.

* Trashcan damages car
A complainant reported that a Temple student emptied the contents of a trashcan on her 1997 Honda Accord, causing a dent on the passenger door. The incident was reported 11: 45pm at 2015 N. 15th Street on September 21.

* Bag Stolen
An employee reported that an unknown person removed her backpack from her office while it was left unattended between 12:15pm and 3: 00pm on September 21 in Weiss Hall room 427. The bag contained a handbag, wallet, $15, credit cards and license.

* Gym Clothes stolen
A student reported that between 10:30 am September 20 and 9:40 am September 22 an unknown person cut the lock from his locker in the Pearson Hall Men’s locker room and removed a pair of gym shorts and a polo shirt.

* Purse recovered in men’s room
A student reported on September 22 at 2:25 pm that she realized her purse was missing from Beury room 403 after she observed an unknown male leave the classroom and enter the men’s room. The male fled the area after a witness confronted him. The purse was recovered in the men’s room, but $27, tokens and a Nokia cell phone were taken.

* Neighbor butts-in
A student reported that at 10:00am on September 22 a neighbor banged on her door at 2047 N. Carlisle Street and yelled about cigarette butts being on the curb in front of the student’s home. She stated that the neighbor has been harrassing her since August.

* Items stolen from dorm
A student and guest reported a pair of Guess Jeans, $80, organizer and a $150 personal check were taken from the room between 3: 30am and 7: 00am on September 23 at 1940 Park Ave. 421E. No forced entry was found.

* Suspicious overnight guest
A student’s guest reported on September 24 that her wallet containing $160 in traveler’s checks, $20 and license were taken while she was asleep. The students’ roommate in Peabody Hall room 434 had an overnight guest in the room. No forced entry was found.

* Unattended wallet removed
A student stated an unknown person removed her wallet from her pocketbook while it was left unattended at Beasley Law Library on September 24 between 8: 30pm and 10: 30pm. It contained credit cards and $25.

* Mugged at gunpoint
Two students reported that they were approached by two unknown males who demanded money at gunpoint. The males fled in a 1992 or ’93 gold metallic Nissan Altima after taking a Nokia cell phone, $5, credit cards and an ID. One of the males has been identified and Phila. Police are obtaining a warrant for his arrest. No injuries were reported as a result of the incident on September 24 around 10: 33pm at 2020 N. Cxarlisle Street.

* Locks cut for theft
A complainant reported that an unknown person cut two gate locks and removed two red Honda generators between 5: 00pm on September 22 and 6: 30am on September 25 at 1600 Park Ave.

* Car window broken
A window was broken in a 1999 Maxi Dodge passenger van at McGonigle driveway between 9:00 pm on September 20 and 8: 30am on September 25.

* It only takes 5 minutes
A student reported AT 1: 49pm he left his backpack unattended for 5 minutes on the 1st floor of Paley Library on September 25. His wallet along with $60, license, ID, and Visa card were gone when he returned.

* $1800 taken from safe
Roommates reported that a safe was taken from underneath the bed in White Hall room 431C when the room was left unattended to respond to a 6: 00am fire drill on September 25. The Sentry safe contained a $500 money order, $400 cash and (9) $100 savings bonds.

* Registration tag cut
A complainant reported that an unknown person cut the registration tag from her 1997 Geo Prizm at 2131 N. Broad Street between 12: 00pm on September 24 and 6: 10pm on September 25.

* Unattended pocketbook taken
An employee left a pocketbook unattended and unsecured in CETA room 810 on September 26 between 10: 30am and 10: 45am. The pocketbook and its contents consisting of credit cards, checkbook, $40, and license was gone when she returned.

* Mustang license plate stolen
A student reported that unknown persons removed his license plate from his Ford Mustang while it was parked between 10: 00am and 3: 00pm at 1001 W. Norris Street on September 26.

* Cell phone taken from car
A student reported that an unknown person gained entry into his 2000 Honda Civic at 2000 N. Broad Street between 10: 00pm on September 15 and 1: 00pm on September 16 and removed an AT&T cell phone. There were no signs of forced entry.

* Theft on bleachers
A student reported that she left her book bag unattended on the bleachers at McGonigle Hall between 4: 30pm and 6: 30pm on September 26. The bag containing a cell phone, wallet, credit cards, checkbook and license was gone when she returned.

* Theft from car trunk
A window was broken on a student’s 1997 Toyota Camry at 1611 N. 13th Street between 4: 30pm and 7: 30pm on September 26. A driver’s license, several credit cards and $300 were taken from the trunk.

* Bike parts stolen
A student reported that he secured his Fuji bike on an iron rail at 6: 00pm on September 26 at Ritter Annex. He returned at 7: 20pm to find the front wheel and part of the gearshift missing.

* Arrest on campus
Vincent Dutton was arrested September 26 in the McGonigle Men’s Locker room for burglary charges.