CRIME REPORT

* Caught in the Act A student placed her bag on a desk in the hallway in Ritter Annex on the 5th floor and left it unattended between 5:40 p.m. and 5:50 p.m. on Sept.

* Caught in the Act
A student placed her bag on a desk in the hallway in Ritter Annex on the 5th floor and left it unattended between 5:40 p.m. and 5:50 p.m. on Sept. 27. She returned and noticed a female going through it. The female stated she thought the bag belonged to her and walked away. The student noticed that her cell phone was gone.

* Mugging
A student reported that two unknown males approached her on Sept. 26 at 1501 N. Broad Street. One of them demanded money after he placed his arm around her neck. They fled with $1 and a token. No injuries were reported.

* Wallet with $800 stolen
A student left a wallet unattended on top of a copier between 10:15 a.m. and 10:50 a.m. on the 1st floor of Paley Library on Sept. 28. The wallet, which contained $800, checks and credit cards, was gone when she returned.

* Lights and wing stolen
A student reported that an unknown person removed the rear wing and two front turn signal lights from his Honda CRX while it was parked at 1375 W. Norris Street between 3:30 a.m. and 8:10 a.m. on Sept. 29.

* Thief refuses to return stolen property
A student noticed her Bell Atlantic cell phone was missing as she was leaving a party on Oct. 1 at 2:30 a.m. at 2000 N. Carlisle Street. She dialed the number and contacted a male who refused to return it.

* Harassing phone calls
A student reported that she receive harassing telephone calls from another student on Oct. 1 between 5:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. at White Hall

* Flowerpots thrown
Two students were apprehended after throwing a neighbor’s flowerpots out into the street at 2044 N. Carlisle Street on Oct. 2 at 4:02 a.m. Criminal prosecution was declined. UDC hearing will be scheduled.

* Laptop and phone stolen
An employee reported a cordless phone and a Gateway Laptop computer was taken from an unattended office between Sept. 29 at 6:15 p.m. and Oct. 2 at 9:05 p.m. in Tomlinson room 101B.

* Thief can study statistics
A student left a book bag unsecured between 12:40 p.m. and 12:50 p.m. in Beury Hall room 225. When she returned, the bag containing ‘Practical Business Statistics’ was gone.

* Hang-up calls
A student stated she has been receiving hang-up telephone calls for the last two weeks in White Hall. The incident was reported on Oct. 2 at 3:00 p.m.

* Pocketbook in men’s room
An employee left pocketbook unattended in an unsecured office between 11:00 a.m. and 4:20 p.m. in Ritter Annex room 546 on Oct. 2. It was recovered in the men’s room with the car keys and cell phone missing.

* Purse stolen
An employee left her purse unattended in 801 Ritter Annex between 1:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. on October 2. The purse, which contained $100, cell phone, Sony tape recorder, credit cards and license was gone when she returned.

* Car CD Player taken
A window was broken in a student’s ’92 Pontiac Sunbird between 12:00 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. at 1950 N. 15th Street on Oct. 3. A portable CD player was taken from the vehicle.

* License plate stolen
A student reported that an unknown person removed his license plate from his ’87 Nissan Sentra between Oct. 2 at 10:00 p.m. and Oct. 3 at 9:00 a.m. at 1950 N. 10th Street.

* Window broken
A window was broken in a student’s ’89 Ford Taurus between Oct. 1 at 4:30 p.m. and Oct. 3 at 9:50 p.m. Nothing was taken from the vehicle parked at 1610 N. 12th Street.