CRIME REPORT

****CRIME OF THE WEEK**** Poor college students Two males were arrested on Nov. 22 after removing toilet paper and soap dispensers from the 2nd Floor of Speakman Hall. Laptop stolen from cart top On Nov.

****CRIME OF THE WEEK****
Poor college students
Two males were arrested on Nov. 22 after removing toilet paper and soap dispensers from the 2nd Floor of Speakman Hall.

Laptop stolen from cart top
On Nov. 16 an unknown person cut the cable attaching an IBM 390X laptop from an equipment cart between 2:40 p.m. and 4:50 p.m. in Speakman Hall, Rm. 212. The cart had been left unattended.

SEPTA graffiti
Campus police arrested a female on Nov. 16 at 8:25 p.m. after she was observed spray painting a wall at the SEPTA train station.

Bad sportsmanship hooligans
A student reported being harassed by a group of juveniles who through objects at her while she was on the track. It happened on Nov. 16 around 8:55 p.m.

My hubcaps!
An employee reported that her 1999 Mitsubishi’s hubcaps were removed between 12:30 p.m. and 1 p.m. on Nov. 17. Their car was parked on the 1100 block of Cecil B. Moore.

The hubcaps, 2 blocks later
Campus police arrested a male for theft of hubcaps on the 900 block of Cecil B. Moore. During the arrest, which took place at 1 p.m., an officer was injured falling from the offenders moving vehicle.

Midnight stroll gone awry
A student reported being stopped by three unknown males who demanded money and fled north on Liacouras Walk on Nov. 18 at 4:35 a.m. The wallet contained credit cards, ID, basketball tickets and postal stamps. The student was not injured.

Theft of the parking lot cashier
On Nov. 20 around 2:45 p.m. campus police arrested a male who threatened a parking lot cashier and fled with $60.

No books for you!
Campus police arrested one male in Paley Library for defiant trespassing on Nov. 20 at 4 p.m. The male had been given previous warnings that he was not allowed to enter.

Bad Check, Bad Girls
On Nov. 21, Temple Police arrested two non-Temple females who were attempting to cash a fraudulent check at the Federal Credit Union in the SAC.

It’s over!
A female and male student were involved in a pushing and shouting altercation on Nov. 21 in the Johnson/Hardwick lobby. They were referred to the UDC.

It’s still over!
Two Marist College students were involved in a verbal disagreement at the Liacouras Center on Nov. 21. One of the males punched the other in the stomach, but no injuries were reported.

The old finger and thumb in the coat pocket trick?
Campus police arrested a female on Nov. 22 at 7:33 p.m. She took a purse containing $60 from an employee after indicating she had a gun and hitting the employee in the face. The same female also attempted to take money from another female by indicating she had a gun. The employee declined medical treatment for a sore right eye.

Another finger and thumb?
On Nov. 27 around 6:45 p.m. two male students reported being stopped by an unknown male who showed what appeared to be a gun. The male fled north through an alleyway after taking $13 and a wallet. No injuries were reported.

1 Trackback / Pingback

1. Tramadol.