CRIME REPORT

Registration verification thief The registration verification sticker was removed from the license tag of a 1990 Acura between noon and 4:30 p.m. on Nov. 29. The car was parked on the 1500 block of N.

Registration verification thief
The registration verification sticker was removed from the license tag of a 1990 Acura between noon and 4:30 p.m. on Nov. 29. The car was parked on the 1500 block of N. 12 Street.

I was cold and needed noise
On Nov. 30 at 9:20 a.m. it was reported to the police that the door to Rm. 341 in CEA was forced open and two portable heaters, a blue jacket, three CD’s, 10 cassettes and a GE radio were taken.

Uh, I just need my books
An employee reported an unknown person used an unknown object to attempt to force open the door to Rm. 452 in the Ritter Annex, damaging the doorframe. The incident was reported to the police at 10:15 a.m. on Nov. 30.

Buy American next time
Between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. on Nov. 30 a student reported the windows to their 1993 Mitsubishi were broken. Nothing was reported missing. The car was parked on the 1800 block of N. 16 Street.

Athlete needed study materials ?
On Nov. 30 between 5:30 and 8 p.m. a student reported a Texas Instruments calculator and a calculus book were stolen from an unsecured locker in the Student Pavilion.

Medicine thief
An employee reported an unknown person removed a purse containing $4, ID, credit cards and medication from a locker in the lounge at SICU (HSC) between 2:30 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. on Nov. 30. No forced entry was found.

Check New Brunswick, NJ (It’s where hot cars become hot parts)
A student reported their car was removed between 7 p.m. on Nov. 25 and 3 p.m. on Dec. 1. The car, parked on the 1300 block of W. Diamond St., was a 1988 Chevrolet, white in color with a Nevada license plate 529JYP

Learning is illegal
On Dec. 2 Michael Davido, of 322 Cricket Ave. was arrested in Tuttleman. There was a warrant for his arrest.

Thanks Temple for the computer
An employee reported an unknown person forced the door and lock open to Anderson 1037. A Gateway hard drive, model E4200, serial number 001283095, a keyboard and mouse were removed between 4:45 p.m. Dec. 1 and 9:15 a.m. Dec. 4.

Temple sure is generous with their computers
An employee reported the theft an IBM ThinkPad, zip drive and docking station between Dec. 1 and 4 from Speakman 337. The door and lock to room had been forced open.

Phone for sale at a vendor?
A student reported that between 11 and 11:15 a.m. on Dec. 4 a Verizon cell phone was removed from an unattended coat in Paley, 1st floor.

Phones for sale at vendor?
A student reported an unknown person removed a Nokia cellphone from a coat left unattended in Speakman Hall. The removal occurred between 5 and 7 p.m. on Dec. 4.

Registration verification theft continues
A student reported to the police that the registration verification sticker was removed from their 1986 Toyota between 3 p.m. Dec. 1 and noon Dec. 4. The car was parked on the 1600 block of N. 12 Street.

Those clothes look like they might fit someone in my family…
A window of a student’s 1992 Honda was broken and clothing was taken between 10 a.m. and 5:15 p.m. on Dec. 4. The car was parked on the 2100 block of N. 11 Street.

I don’t see any books, I’ll study this instead…
On Dec. 4 between 6 and 6:15 p.m. a student’s unattended bag, containing credit cards and ID was removed. The bag had been on the 3rd floor of Paley.

Poor college student saved by expensive education
A student reported on Dec. 4 at 9:25 p.m. being approached by four unknown males who demanded money and showed what appeared to be a handgun. The males fled north on Warnock Street. Nothing was taken from the complainant and no injuries were reported.