Don’t drink Pepsi ONE

There are many reasons not to drink Pepsi ONE: the nasty aftertaste of aspartame, the shitty Tom Green commercials, the complete and utter lack of an enjoyable flavor, etc. But I won’t drink it for

There are many reasons not to drink Pepsi ONE: the nasty aftertaste of aspartame, the shitty Tom Green commercials, the complete and utter lack of an enjoyable flavor, etc.

But I won’t drink it for one simple reason: it tastes like poop.

What is the use of having a one-calorie “soft-drink”? Why not just have “Pepsi NONE”? It could not possibly taste any worse. I suggest that we drink more high calorie sodas! We need some damn flavor!

The Pepsi ONE can has a slogan on it that boasts, “Tastes more like a regular cola.” Wow, I wasn’t aware that “regular cola” tasted this crappy.

The “Pepsi ONE 2001 Campus Invasion” visited Temple University on Tuesday and Wednesday, giving away mass amounts of this horrible product. Everywhere you turned, people were guzzling Pepsi ONE. It was a sad, sad sight.

Exactly how much did Temple Students enjoy their free beverage? An unnamed student was heard remarking, “I don’t think this tastes so good.” To which another student replied, “It’s nasty is what it is.”

So why did we drink it? Because, like cows to a grazing field, we flock to anything free of charge.

We need to realize that sometimes, free does not equal good. Next time you see someone giving away free Pepsi ONE, shell out $1.25 and buy a regular Pepsi. Better yet, buy some spring water.