So, you just woke up.
It’s the crack of noon and you have realized you can have pizza for breakfast because Mom and Dad aren’t around anymore.
Well then, you’re probably a freshman – only freshmen get up before 2 p.m.
If you’re still not sure though, here are ten other signs that you may be a first-year Temple student.
– You have nine new listings of “Brad”/”Christian” in your cell phone, but you don’t remember meeting any of them last night.
– You and your 20 closest friends wander door-to-door in bad neighborhoods late at night asking, “Are you guys, like, having a party tonight?”
– You were born after Van Halen released their “1984” Album, but right around the time Marty McFly went “Back to the Future” (1985).
– You wear your “nice shoes” to parties.
– You start getting homesick when you realize you are out of clean underwear.
– (Girls) You can’t wait to get your first tattoo of a butterfly/flower on your lower back or ankle.
– (Guys) You spray your Polo Sport on your boxers “just in case.”
– (Girls) You wear black stretch pants and a sequin top to your 9:40 class.
– (Guys) You think your girlfriend at Penn State isn’t cheating on you too.
– You are wearing the red lanyard with your keys and ID around your neck right NOW!
Joe Shaw can be reached email@example.com.