From Editor of Temple University Japan

I’m Mina Takahashi, a chief editor of the Temple Voice, a student newspaper of Temple Univ. Japan (TUJ). Today, I’m writing to ask if you would allow us to use some article (and photos) of

I’m Mina Takahashi, a chief editor of the Temple Voice, a student newspaper of Temple Univ. Japan (TUJ). Today, I’m writing to ask if you would allow us to use some article (and photos) of the Temple News regarding the tragedy happened last week since we are planning to publish the special issue.

The terrorist acts gave TUJ students, faculty and staff members a great shock as well. The special gathering was held two days after the event to share the feeling, and another was held today, September 19, inviting psychotherapists and a middle-eastern expert. The student government is planning a peace walk to the US embassy on this coming Friday…well, a lot are going on at the Tokyo campus to console the spirit of the victims. People here do concern what happened in your country and are feeling deep sadness.

I wonder how many students of the main campus know about us, but it would be great if you could provide some space to inform what’s going on here. We are ready to provide you articles and photos related to the event.

Your prompt reply is very much appreciated.
Thanks!

Mina Takahashi
Editor in Chief
The Temple Voice
Temple University Japan
(Communication Major Senior)
templev@tuj.ac.jp/mitakahashi@yahoo.com