Local nightclub go hold benefit party

To raise money for sexual assault prevention, Landmark Education Corporation will be holding a benefit party Thursday, Dec. 13. PARTY FAVARS — Party for Anti-Violent Action and the Right to Safety — was spearheaded by

To raise money for sexual assault prevention, Landmark Education Corporation will be holding a benefit party Thursday, Dec. 13.

PARTY FAVARS — Party for Anti-Violent Action and the Right to Safety — was spearheaded by Lisa Iannelli, who attributes her interest in the subject to her own past experiences.

The party will be held at Chrome, 939 N. Delaware Ave., from 9 p.m. until 2 a.m. The evening will include hip-hop and house music and dancing.

“We are committed to making a contribution to Philadelphia non-profit organizations that provide sexual assault prevention and counseling services. Our goal is to increase awareness regarding sexual assault, remove the stigma attached to it, and have the community embrace the issue of sexual assault as a human rights issue,” said Ianelli.

The cost of each ticket is $10, which can be paid at the door. Interested students must be 18 to enter and 21 to drink.

Drink specials will run from 9 to 11 p.m. and include $2 beers, shots and martinis.

The ticket proceeds for PARTY FAVARS and all donations will be given to sexual assault prevention charities.

Donations can be made to “The Lisa Iannelli Foundation” and mailed to 134 Edwards Rd., Freehold, N.J., 07728. The Lisa Iannelli Foundation is a non-profit project of The National Heritage Foundation, Tax I.D. # 58-2085326. All donations are tax-deductible.

For more information about The National Heritage Foundation, visit www.nhf.org.