New Buszes on the block

Juno Park, owner of the Burger Busz and Cheese Busz, rolled up to Main Campus last year with his burger combos, and is opening a new truck dedicated to cheese. The Burger Busz One can

Juno Park, owner of the Burger Busz and Cheese Busz, rolled up to Main Campus last year with his burger combos, and is opening a new truck dedicated to cheese.

The Burger Busz

One can trace the mouth-watering aroma of wood flame grilling to the corner of 13th and Norris streets, where The Burger Busz is slamming down beef patties and curing hunger. Though the Busz has only been open for business since March, it has attracted a cult following due to its budget-friendly combo of a burger, fries and drink for only $7. Owner Juno Park is no stranger to Main Campus. He formerly operated Noshery Gourmet Café located in the Shops at Avenue North. After four years of serving sandwiches, Park took his business to the street by focusing on specialty burgers, salads and frozen yogurt. With an exquisite assortment of burgers ranging from the classic cheese to crab cake, The Burger Busz allows guests to view food options on its Samsung flat-screen television menu boards. The most popular burger is the “Texas Hold Em’,” which includes cheddar, bacon, lettuce, pickles and jalapeno, all of which is smothered in barbecue sauce. Take-out menus and call-ahead services are available to cut down on the wait time. The Burger Busz can be reached at 215-518-1546.

The Cheese Busz

Park is continuing his dedication to delicious food, this time focusing solely on the cheese. Located on 13th and Norris streets between Beury Hall and the Tyler School of Art, The Cheese Busz has campus buzzing over what exactly will be served. Scheduled to open next week, The Cheese Busz will feature an assortment of specialty grilled cheese sandwiches. Although Park contemplated serving Korean cuisine or specialty tacos, he settled on grilled cheese because the popular sandwich needed a home on campus. Park has dropped some hints for which types of grilled cheeses will be created. One sandwich in the works is the Caprice melt, which features fresh mozzarella, basil, tomato and homemade meat sauce. Another sandwich Park said he is excited about is the asparagus melt, which features asparagus, fresh mozzarella, tomato and pesto sauce. Prices range from $4.50 to the $7 combo with fries and a drink.