Now you can wear your music too

The iShirt OK, we get it, when you put a little “i” in front of something it’s cool, and the iShirt is no exception. The iShirt is magnetically charged so the iPod shuffle can stick

The iShirt

OK, we get it, when you put a little “i” in front of something it’s cool, and the iShirt is no exception. The iShirt is magnetically charged so the iPod shuffle can stick to a clasp on the right breast of the shirt, no pockets needed.

The Shuffle then cleverly becomes the “i” in the word “iShirt” that is printed on the front. And because the Shuffle has no moving parts it won’t be affected by magnetic field as other gadgets would be.

If you aren’t turned off by the idea of having an MP3 player attached to your shirt at all times, the iShirt may be up your alley. Part of me wishes that trendy kids everywhere are seen in this shirt.

For the ultimate in geek apparel you will have to cough up $28.99 at https://podshirt.com.

DX1 Input system

Ever wish you could tear apart your keyboard and rearrange some of the keys? Think Geek has you covered with their DX1 Input system. It allows you to arrange 25 keys on its slick looking tray in any shape you can possibly imagine.

You can program each key to do one command such as scroll down, or a string of commands such as open World of Warcraft when you sign on.

The possibilities are endless. The DX1 contains only 25 keys and, surprisingly, there are 26 letters in our alphabet, so you shouldn’t replace your current keyboard just yet.

However if you are a hardcore gamer or just want to be extremely efficient, the DX1 is worth a look. The tray is even transparent so you can slide a picture or design beneath it. The DX1 retails for $139.99 at www.thinkgeek.com.

Easy-Glider

Elevating humanity to new levels of laziness, the Easy-Glider provides another weird way to get around.

Resembling a skateboard being pulled by a giant wheel, the Easy-Glider runs on electricity and even gains power when you go down a hill.

Perhaps the greatest aspect of the gadget is not the gadget itself, but the shoddy translation provided on the Swiss manufacturer’s homepage.

The company that makes the Easy-Rider, Probotics, wonders: “Do you like body contact?

The Easy-Glider has enough power for taking your girlfriend or your friend with you for a crazy or a pleasant trip – as you want.”

I’m no Dr. Phil, but I’m pretty sure the Easy-Glider won’t drive the opposite sex crazy. The Easy-Glider retails for the equivalent of $1,134, and can be found at www.probotics.ch.

Sean Blanda can be reached at scblanda@gmail.com.