Organizing your credit card bills

You are ready to scream. You are ready to drop out of school because you think you cannot do it. You are ready to go on a murderous rampage of frustration because you just found

You are ready to scream. You are ready to drop out of school because you think you cannot do it. You are ready to go on a murderous rampage of frustration because you just found a credit card bill that is two weeks late.

Organization skills will also help you keep track of your bills, especially credit card bills. Instead of keeping your credit card statements shoved in the back of a drawer, try to organize them by the payment due date, and keep them some place where you will remember them.

We all know how hard it is to resist the credit cards we are offered. Even worse, we know how hard it is to resist actually using them. That is why time management and organizing are important.

A lot of us are carrying some sort of credit card debt and not having an organizational system in place can really screw up our credit rating, if minimum balances are not paid on time. A bad credit rating can keep you from getting mortgages, car loans, jobs and even apartments. If you are not sure how your rating is, you can get a free credit report from www.free-credit-report-free-credit-report.org/. The Web site also offers tips on how to repair a bad credit score.