parking authority with absolute authority?

As a Temple University student I feel that we are getting taken advantage of by the parking authority. On Thurday 9-23, it seemed like your typical day. I was returning to my car after classes

As a Temple University student I feel that we are getting taken advantage of by the parking authority. On Thurday 9-23, it seemed like your typical day. I was returning to my car after classes and found something seriously wrong. I went to where I parked my car to find it was gone! I was in shock! At first I thought my car was stolen, so I filed a police report. An hour later, I was contacted saying my car had not been stolen by criminals, but “relocated” by the city. The police told me that my car was towed from 9th and Norris to 24th and Oxford Ave. When I finally found the car, I also found a parking ticket for being within 20’of the corner. The ticket was bad enough, but they towed my car nearly a mile away not in a city lot, but on the street in a not so safe neighborhood. Where can I file a complaint that will be heard? I am born and raised in Philadelphia, but I find once graduation day comes for me, it will be hard to remain a Philadelphian resident with the way the city operates. Is there anyone that the parking authority answers to and that the little guy can complain to? Thank You. Stan