Random acts of cattiness

The weather’s getting warmer, kids, and the dirt has only begun to heat up. Finals aren’t that far away and it’s my personal mission to give you lots of scandal to distract yourselves with! Number

The weather’s getting warmer, kids, and the dirt has only begun to heat up. Finals aren’t that far away and it’s my personal mission to give you lots of scandal to distract yourselves with!

Number one, are we watching Power Girls? MTV’s reality shmoozefest fronted by none other than Lizzie Grubman. Grubman is notorious for mowing down 16 patrons at a Hamptons nightclub with her Mercedes SUV. Now we see her as God and the Velvet Rope intended, the ringleader of Lizzie Grubman PR where she traffic-controls the socials goings-on of New York City.

She’s got (conveniently) four “faces” to her company, all of which are vibrant working gals under 25 that wear genius shoes and engage in RACs (Random Acts of Cattiness) like “Don’t let Star Jones in! She’s a bitch!”

Gorgeous. Watch and learn.

Speaking of shmoozefest, let’s discuss one of its architects: that dirty simple Donatella Versace. Page Six is reporting that the designing diva was helped out of wicked traffic by the Italian police. Versace’s camp denies the report, but Page Six is insisting the coppers are being investigated for misconduct. Smack!

So I’ve seen the alleged artwork for Britney’s alleged forthcoming album Original Doll. Breatheheavy.com’s got it, and it looks as trashy as I’d hoped. It may, however, be a hoax as some of the tracks listed aren’t too convincing. For instance, “Mona Lisa.” A nod to her favorite eastern text, “The DaVinci Code?” Or the rousing “Hardcore,” featuring Kanye West. Perhaps expressing her fascination with certain candy treats?

Even the inevitable track, “Celebrity.” I bet that’s the word she and Federline had to spell-check in her open letter to the press. Time will tell and Jive Records, Brit’s label, have yet to add this supposed LP to their release roster.

Sarah Jessica Parker and Kim Cattrall are friends again, reports IMDb.com. Parker’s 40th birthday party, thrown by husband Matthew Broderick last Friday in Manhattan, saw the reunion of all the Sex and the City stars.

Good news that the ladies are on talky terms once again, but the real story is newly-christened lesbian Cynthia Nixon. She cracked all sorts of jokes about her sexuality. During a tribute song to SJP, Nixon praised her Jimmy Choo stilettos saying, “Now that I’ve become a lesbian, I don’t wear any of those again.”

Sin City. $28.1 million opening weekend. Not bad but not good considering the epic ad campaign and the star power: Bruce Willis, Clive Owen, Mickey Rourke, Rosario Dawson. Daylight-saving must have kept everyone under the blankets. Which is where I’m headed right now.

Except, a while back I leaked that MJ from the Real World Philly would be speaking at an STA Travel event on April 13. He’s cancelled and officially no longer exists.

Whatshisface has been replaced by Landon! Dirt was promised an exclusive dish session. Mark the day, children, and start studying.

Matt Donnelly can be reached at mattdonn@temple.edu.