Research head Lemanski joins nonprofit board

Larry F. Lemanski, the senior vice president for research and strategic initiatives at Temple, has joined the board of directors of Biostrategy Partners Inc., an Elkins Park nonprofit servicing early stage life science companies in

Larry Lemanski

Larry F. Lemanski, the senior vice president for research and strategic initiatives at Temple, has joined the board of directors of Biostrategy Partners Inc., an Elkins Park nonprofit servicing early stage life science companies in the region. The announcement was made March 4.

Lemanski started at Temple on Dec. 1, 2007, leaving a post at the University of Florida.

He was one of five new members added. The others are Charles R. Huntington Jr., vice president of wealth management for the Huntington Kraus Group of Citi Smih Barney in Berwyn; Carmen S. Italia Jr., president of the Montgomery County Industrial Development Corp. in East Norriton; Frank S. Keth, executive director emeritus of the Rutgers University-Camden Business Incubator in Camden, N.J. and Jennifer L. Kmiec, vice president of business development and marketing at InB Biotechnologies Inc. in Kennett Square.

Christopher Wink can be reached at cwink@temple.edu.

Also read: “New hire to boost research funding,” commentary called “New research Dean promises growth in funding” and all Research stories.