Saturday night at The Underground: Oct. 29, 10 p.m.

This weekend at The Underground, bands Zolof the Rock and Roll Destroyer and Out of Service will perform. If these two bands are anything like their names suggest, Temple should be in for a powerful

This weekend at The Underground, bands Zolof the Rock and Roll Destroyer and Out of Service will perform. If these two bands are anything like their names suggest, Temple should be in for a powerful show.

Zolof the Rock and Roll Destroyer is a four-member band that has been together for about six years. Vincent Ratti, Tank (Matt) Bergman and Trevor Leonard man the instruments and are accompanied by female vocalist Rachel Minton. They have released three albums under the pop rock category. Though they recently finished touring with Reel Big Fish, Milton said that the most interesting place they’ve ever played was at Hard Rock Live in Orlando, Fla.

“It was right in the middle of downtown Disney, and we got free passes to Universal Studios,” Milton said.

For more information on the band or their albums, visit their Web site at www.zoloftherockandrolldestroyer.com.

A “mixture of hard rock and emocore” is how band member Brian McGovern described the sound of Out of Service. Five southern New Jersey natives form the band, and two members are currently students at Temple. In their two years together, they have released one album, We Got This EP. Their second album, What I Get For Not Listening To My Friends is scheduled for release next month. In Philadelphia, they have played at the Theater of Living Arts on South Street and at the Trocadero on 10th and Arch streets. More information on Out of Service can be found at www.oosrock.com.