Sports Rewind

Women’s Fencing On Saturday the fencing team captured the team Olympians Trophy at the National Intercollegiate Women’s Fencing Association Championship held in Medford, Mass. The Foil squad won its individual weapon’s championship. The Epee and

Women’s Fencing
On Saturday the fencing team captured the team Olympians Trophy at the National Intercollegiate Women’s Fencing Association Championship held in Medford, Mass.
The Foil squad won its individual weapon’s championship. The Epee and Sabre squad finished second and third, respectively.
The Owls will compete next at the NCAA Regional round in Durham, N.C., on Saturday.

Women’s Gymnastics
The women’s gymnastics team dropped its dual meet at Maryland on Sunday by an overall score of 197.150-186.125. The Owls were outscored by the Terrapins in each individual event.
The Owls’ best finish at Maryland was on vault, as the team turned in a combined score of 48.000.
Next up for the Owls is a meet at Rhode Island on Sunday.

Men’s Tennis
The men’s tennis team defeated Rhode Island, 7-0, on Saturday. With the win, the Owls (6-2) earned their third straight win.
The Owls head to St. Thomas, Fla., in a week for their next match.

Women’s Tennis
The women’s tennis team dropped its third straight match on Friday at Columbia. In nine matches, the Owls (5-4) won just one singles and one doubles match. Their next match is this Saturday at Cornell.