The Temple News is asking Temple students several questions with regards to their online purchases. The information will be collected and compiled for an article dealing with credit card fraud, specifically when it involved online problems. If you would like to contribute to this story, print out the questions, then answer them. A box will be placed outside the office in SAC 315.
1. How many credit cards do you own? How often do you use them online?
2. Do you feel that your credit card information is safe when used online?
3. Have you ever been the victim of online credit card fraud? Was the amount substantial?
4. How did you correct the problem with your credit card company?
5. If you would like to contacted further for the story, please leave your name, e-mail address and phone number.
The Temple News thanks you for contribution to the content of our paper.