Temple art students need your help!

Dear Editor: My senior seminar art class has a problem: gallery space for our final art show. I am asking you and your readers for any potential spaces or suggestions on finding a large, decent

Dear Editor:

My senior seminar art class has a problem: gallery space for our final art show. I am asking you and your readers for any potential spaces or suggestions on finding a large, decent gallery space. Oh, and did I mention in a short amount of time for a short amount of money? The show is set to run on Dec. 5.

Your readers might work at galleries or have “connections” to galleries that can help support my class. Despite large mountains to climb, I believe that with initiative and drive my class will receive the gallery space we deserve.

Imagine sitting down at Grandma’s for tea. Or lost in a mystical world of dark cityscapes. What about not being interested in eating a cupcake? These are hints at the types of issues my class seeks to display.

Again, if anyone has any tips, suggestions, potential spaces or ideas on a gallery space for about 20 students looking to show their work in college, for maybe the last time.

My email is bcmullan@temple.edu and phone number is (732) 299-1544.

Please see the attached cartoon, which may help display my feelings about the situation! Thank you for your time.

Nowhere to go,
Bridget McMullan

FULL DISCLOSURE: Bridget has worked as a cartoonist for The Temple News.

2 Comments