TEMPLE IN BRIEF

World Travel Relocates During SAC renovations, World Travel will be temporarily relocated at 1810 Liacouras Walk on Main Campus. Full service for travel planning, reservations and ticketing will continue to be provided to the Temple

World Travel Relocates

During SAC renovations, World Travel will be temporarily relocated at 1810 Liacouras Walk on Main Campus. Full service for travel planning, reservations and ticketing will continue to be provided to the Temple Community.

Temple University’s Creative Service Workshop

Temple’s Creative Service Workshop is offering a 1-3-credit class to students in their junior or senior year. Students will able to able to build their resumes and portfolios while clients are receiving the public relations and advertising services needed to meet and exceed their current goals. CSW is located at Temple University’s Annenberg Hall. For more information, contact Tara Carl. Public Relations Director at 215-331-1988 or email her at tara25221@aol.com

Author Barbara Smith Speaks at Temple

Nationally acclaimed activist and author of Homegirls and The Truth that Never Hurts will present a talk titled “The Truth that Never Hurts: The Ongoing Struggle for Justice & Progressive Change”. The event being will be held Thursday, April 26, at 7:30 p.m. in Shusterman Hall, Main Campus.

Temple LAMBDA Presents OUTSPEAK.01

Temple University’s LAMBDA Alliance is presenting a week long series of events focusing on campus awareness and acceptance. Events include a film festival, panel discussions, a day in the Founder’s Garden, a day at the Bell Tower, and more. OUTSPEAK.01 will be presented April 23 – 28.