Temple in brief

The ninth annual Temple Way Workplace Campaign will begin Monday, Dec. 9. The campaign plans to raise $110,000 – $130,000 and encourages complete participation from all university employees for the year. Last year, Temple employees

The ninth annual Temple Way Workplace Campaign will begin Monday, Dec. 9.

The campaign plans to raise $110,000 – $130,000 and encourages complete participation from all university employees for the year.

Last year, Temple employees contributed $119,496, almost $20,000 more than was contributed in 2000, to provide vital services to those whose lives have been touched by illness, hunger and other social and economic hardships.

During the last eight years, Temple employees have donated more than $781,000 to Temple Way.

Temple employees can make a contribution by check, cash, payroll deduction or via their Visa, Master Card, Discover or American Express cards.

Payroll deduction payments will begin in January 2003.

Contributions by check, cash or credit card will continue to be accepted through the end of April 2003.

The campaign officially ends March 31, 2002.

Employees who wish to contribute before Dec. 31, 2002 for income tax purposes may drop off contributions and completed donor cards at the Office of Community Relations/Temple Way Office in Room 302 USB by Dec. 27.

Only cash, check, or credit card will be accepted before Dec. 31.

For more information about the Temple Way Campaign, please call 215-204-3881 or 215-204-7913 or e-mail us at: templewy@temple.edu

A brief description of each Temple Way Partner Organization is available at https://www.temple.edu/news/Dec02/TempleWay.html

Courtesy Temple University Office of News and Media Relations