Temple in Brief

Ambler Blood Drive Students at Temple University’s Ambler Campus interested in giving blood will have the opportunity to do so on April 1. Blood levels are very low, and volunteers are needed. “Right now we

Ambler Blood Drive
Students at Temple University’s Ambler Campus interested in giving blood will have the opportunity to do so on April 1.

Blood levels are very low, and volunteers are needed.

“Right now we have a little over a two-day supply of all blood types, but just over a one day supply for type O negative, type O positive and type B negative, which are crucial. Type O negative is the universal donor type; most people are type O positive,” Dolittle said.

“We are supposed to have a seven day-supply. With the war, we are really trying to get our blood supply up.”

Bright Hall Lounge, April 1, 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., call 215-283-1424 to register.
Courtesy Ambler Marketing and Public Relations

This week’s teach-in
A weekly teach-in to discuss current political issues is held every Friday by Professor Ralph Young and students in his Dissent in America class.

Craig Eisendrath will be presenting “Bush Changes the Rules.”

How the Bush Administration has changed American foreign policy from diplomacy, respect for international law, and multilateral obligations to unilateral force.

Craig Eisendrath is a senior fellow at the Center for International Policy and a former foreign service officer.

He was part of the team that sued President Bush for his withdrawal from the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty without consulting the Congress, which he will talk about Friday.

March 28, 2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m., Gladfelter Hall, room 914.