The ACLU strikes again

Please inform me if you accept this opinion article for publication or not. ———————————————— A Muslim woman, Miss. A. Kaukab, represented by the ACLU was searched by an employee of Argenbright Security and a member

Please inform me if you accept this opinion article for publication or not.
————————————————
A Muslim woman, Miss. A. Kaukab, represented by the ACLU was searched by an employee of Argenbright Security and a member of the National Guard, because she would not take off her head wrap. Even though she had already gone through the metal detector without setting off the alarm, the two men proceeded to search her. They asked her to remove her hijab, the Muslim head wrap. She refused to comply in front of male guards. So the guards called over two female guards, and they searched her in a private room. Miss. Kaukab, the Muslim woman, said that she felt scared, humiliated, and aggravated that they would do something like to this to her.
Then comes the ACLU riding in on its pale horse that needs some food or else it will die away. The ACLU needs division and hatred, in my mind, to stay in business. Their goal is not to cure the hatred, but rather, to feed it. They seem to love it when the people of this nation can’t get along. So the ACLU takes a stand for this woman, and her right not to be humiliated? I believe they are standing on really thin ice here.
For some reason, people have a negative reaction to the words “Racial Profiling”, and that makes sense, but when it comes to our current situation, it is a totally different story. Let me explain.
The religion of Islam is intent upon converting the entire world to Islam. People like Osama bin Laden take it to an extreme, and we must realize that there are many more Muslim extremists out there. Christians are being persecuted and killed by the millions because some extremist Muslims feel it is their duty to convert the world for Allah, no matter how they do it, whether it be killing someone, putting them in prison, or beating them, they feel that they are morally justified. This relates to racial profiling by millions of Muslims, with this mindset to kill Americans. We, especially at this point in time, aren’t going to be on the lookout for blonde Swedish white guys as a famous radio commentator has stated, as suspected terrorists.
For crying out loud, I understand this, and yet the ACLU can’t seem to grasp that these people with the National Guard and Argenbright Security were just doing their job. They didn’t take any chances, nor did they mean any harm by doing it. In a time of crisis, Americans, especially Muslim Americans should expect stuff like this to happen. In my opinion, we should applaud these men and women for following orders, and not being worried that what they are doing would be considered racial profiling.
For the ACLU: sorry guys, you need to grow up for even thinking about taking a position against these fine young men and women simply doing the jobs that your liberal friends wanted them to have. Please take my advice, and stop complaining. Stop looking around, trying to figure out what you could scream and whine about next. It is time to stand together without groups like you WANTING and longing for DIVISION among the American people.
But what can one expect, the ACLU thrives on division, and without division the American Civil Liberties Union could be replaced with an organization I’d like to title the AUFLU: American’s United for Freedom and Liberty Union.

Jim Hogue