The (porn) saga continues

As if to say that there isn’t a problem with the exploitation of children, there has been absolutely no response from University administration regarding the fact that they are making child pornography available to the

As if to say that there isn’t a problem with the exploitation of children, there has been absolutely no response from University administration regarding the fact that they are making child pornography available to the masses.

The pedophilia newsgroups are still readily available for every pervert on campus to join.

Anyone involved with this should be completely disgusted. And so should we.

Computer Services in Wachman Hall controls the University’s Web Mailbox system, and CS employees are paid with our tuition dollars. We are unwittingly and unwillingly funding the spread of child pornography.

What can we do?

Boycott the Temple Webmail system? Of course not. Upon admission to the University, you must sign up for an astro account, and most teachers email their students important class information — so an email boycott would not work.

Boycott the entire University? No. I paid to be here, and I’m not about to throw away MY hard earned money because administration is to “busy” with renovation projects to worry about child exploitation.

I suggest mass protest. Call, email and write every media outlet you can find and let them know that Temple supports child exploitation. Send a petition through email — clog every listserv you can find. Let’s make sure the University knows they can’t WASTE our tuition dollars in order to spread child pornography.