These Children Need Your Help

I represent “Parents Against Child Pornography” a group that fights child pornography and teaches children and parents the dangers of pedophiles. We also fight for internet safty and better TV for children. We want you

I represent “Parents Against Child Pornography” a group that fights child pornography and teaches children and parents the dangers of pedophiles.
We also fight for internet safty and better TV for children.
We want you to join our fight for a better child pornography law. We want child pornography laws to include banning nude pictures of children on the internet
These sites that display nude children are easily found by anybody with a computer and are dangerous because:
1. These sites all have free sample pics that are easily accessed by anyone and then charge a monthly fee to join.These sites exploit the children because the children used are between the ages of 2 to 16 and are too young to enter a contract or give legal permission for the pictures to be used.
2. These sites have NO OTHER PURPOSE but to be a playground for pedophiles.
3. These sites are used by pedophiles to show other children and entice them into a state of nudity and from there the pedophile easily has his way with our children.
4. The phycological damage these pictures could do to these children.
Our group turns over about 100 of these sites to “INTERPOOL” a week. They do a great job removing a few of these sites that break current child pornography laws but thier hands are tied on all the others because they show only nude children. These sites are just as dangerous to our children and the children used in these sites.
Please inform your friends and family members of this fight and have them contact thier local, state and federal representatives to have the child pornography laws include child nudity on the internet.
It’s time that the ACLU and others that don’t want these laws changed to consider the rights and safety of our children over the rights of pedophiles.
Thank You for your time,
Carmen and Sharon Brodt
Founders
Parents Against Child Pornography
www.geocities.com/pacp18505
pacp18505@yahoo.com