TOP 10 FASHION ITEMS OF 2000

1.) Metal rods and hoops: They go through noses, eyebrows, bellybuttons, nipples, etc. but what for? People lie. It hurts. 2.) Pit stains: The pressure of exams accentuates their natural beauty. The yellow ones are

1.) Metal rods and hoops: They go through noses, eyebrows, bellybuttons, nipples, etc. but what for? People lie. It hurts.

2.) Pit stains: The pressure of exams accentuates their natural beauty. The yellow ones are abundant but the fashion elite go for green.

3.) Orange: That copperish/orangish/rusty orange color, it’s rare in any age of fashion to see such a previously outcast color spread like a disease to pants, backpacks, shirts, vests etc. The only good product of Florida this year.

4.) Jerseys of since traded players: No explanation necessary.

5.) Pants Pockets: Little pockets at the hip of women’s pants, which could maybe fit a quarter and cargo pockets which appear shaped for AK-47 clips, especially pockets right above the cuffs.

6.) Cell phones: Their various rings make me tingle with glee, “Is it mine, is it mine! I hope, I hope!” Wait. I don’t have a cell phone, another reason I’m writing this article rather than consorting with the catalysts of fashion.

7.) Coffee: step aside Maxwell House. This was the year of the grande decaf mocha chai latte with caramel, whip cream and chocolate shavings.

8.) Boots: waterproof and intended for outdoor use. One must keep them clean and dry or they’re useless.

9.) Gold Teeth: economical insinuation all in a grin. They’re easy to keep clean. A safe alternative to the stock market glimmering in the sunshine they ring. “Bling, Bling!”

10.) Shirts: very popular! (Any shirt in general whether it be a white-t, plaid, printed shirt, or button down, you’ll always be in style.)