WAYANS STARS IN NEW FAMILY-ORIENTED SHOW

Popular film and television star Damon Wayans (“In Living Color”) stars in a new family comedy called “My Wife and Kids,” on ABC. “My Wife and Kids” debuted on Wednesday, March 21 at 8:00 p.m.

Popular film and television star Damon Wayans (“In Living Color”) stars in a new family comedy called “My Wife and Kids,” on ABC. “My Wife and Kids” debuted on Wednesday, March 21 at 8:00 p.m. The show is about a father (Damon Wayans) who wonders what happened to his life after he married his high school sweetheart and had three kids.

Wayans’ character has a stay-at-home wife who becomes a stock market trailblazer; a son who idolizes hip-hop stars instead of him; a moody, adolescent daughter that asks him for money and gives him grief; and his youngest daughter who rarely lets him have the last word. Once all the chaos is over, he realizes his dream of having a normal American family came true a long time ago.

Wayans is the co-creator and executive producer of My Wife and Kids. The show also stars Tisha Campbell-Martin (from “Martin”) who plays Wayans’ wife, Janet. George O. Gore II who plays his son, Jr.; Jazz Raycole who plays his older daughter, Claire; and Parker McKenna Posey who plays Kady, his youngest daughter.