WEB WATCH

emode.com thewebhouse.net home.pacbell.net/bratpack/persontest.htm verysimple.com queendom.com With finals to study for, a distraction here and there is not a bad idea at all. Tired of learning about Plato and Shakespeare? Learn about yourself. There are tons

emode.com
thewebhouse.net
home.pacbell.net/bratpack/persontest.htm
verysimple.com
queendom.com

With finals to study for, a distraction here and there is not a bad idea at all.

Tired of learning about Plato and Shakespeare? Learn about yourself. There are tons of personality tests online that may reveal a facet of yourself you have yet to uncover. A few are serious, but overall, most are just good for a fun time and an interesting distraction.

Emode.com is a good place to start. It poses some interesting questions. For instance, click on “What color best describes you?” or “What type of flirt are you?” and take these tests. There are tests for a wide range of topics, ranging from careers to romance.

Under each category are a wide range of fun tests to spend time on. Some of the tests, such as the ultimate personality test, are long but one can pick and choose which tests they would like to try out. The celebrity matchmaker can tell you who you which celebrity you are best matched with.

Most females end up being matched with Brad Pitt,
regardless of their answers, it seems, but there are surely no complaints from users of this site. An email address must be provided for more extensive
results of some tests, but the responses received are worth it.

Some of the site, however, must be for the truly bored. Spending time on a test entitled, “What breed of dog are you?” really shows you have time on your hands.

Thewebhouse.net contains a shorter listing of tests, but they are worth a visit to the site. The tests here are not as long as the ones on emode.com which makes for a quicker stop at the page. Take a test called, “6 questions to reveal yourself,” the “animal love test,” or a few IQ Tests.

The address for a really great site is long, but is worth typing in. https://home.pacbell.net/bratpack/Persontest.htm has one particular feature, called the “Name test” that is eerily accurate, and may leave you with your jaw dropping in shock at how on target it is.

For more in-your-face type questions, go to verysimple.com and take the “find out if you are a bitch test” or the “find out if you are a male chauvensit pig calculator test.”

Then again, if a self-esteem boost is what you’re looking for, don’t risk taking these tests. But, if you are looking for some serious help with your life, then check out queendom.com where there are some helpful options available. Take tests that will help narrow down which career is best suited to your personality.

Take a test to find out if you are a procrastinator. Then again, considering this is college, the answer most probably would be `yes.’

There is also a test on time management, but, then again, if you are this site, chances are it is a way to avoid spending time on more productive things.

Nevertheless, all of the sites are fun and are a good way to kick back and relax from a hard day’s worth of cramming for finals.