Content removal

Once something is published by The Temple News, either in a print edition or on www.temple-news.com, it is considered historical record and should not be altered, unless with a correction or critical update. The Temple News’ policy is to never remove content from our website — including the names of sources, obtained with or without their consent — unless the information is later proven false or puts someone in danger by remaining on our site. The removal of content should be addressed on a case-by-case basis, and full authority lies with the current editor-in-chief.

Comments

We encourage our readers to provide feedback in the form of comments on our online stories. The Temple News’ comment section is moderated by our staff in order to maintain an open, respectful environment.

Because the comments are an open space where we hope to encourage discussion, The Temple News has very simple guidelines for how we moderate comments:

• We do not publish comments that contain personal attacks or vulgar, graphic or violent content.
  • We do not publish comments that are irrelevant to the article on which they are posted.
  • We do not publish comments that contain commercial promotion or spam.

If you have a question or a concern about the comments section, you can reach out to web@temple-news.com for more information.