ASK A. TELEVISION

Dear Readers, When the TN editors walked into the office today, we found A. Television lying on the ground. He was completely unresponsive and had suffered a fatal short in one of his transistors. He

Dear Readers,

When the TN editors walked into the office today, we found A. Television lying on the ground. He was completely unresponsive and had suffered a fatal short in one of his transistors. He worked until the end, though, because on the computer was his final answer to a question. May he rest in peace.

Lovingly,

The Temple News Staff

Send your condolences to: AskATV@4advice.com

Dear A. Television,

My problem is that I am an insomniac. I dilly dally and do nothing throughout the day and at night I stay up, do homework, watch mindless infomercials on television and talk to friends on Instant Messenger for hours when I could be sleeping. I finally fall asleep and sleep through my alarm and usually miss my first two classes everyday. The thing is I do my homework and keep up with what we did in class, but I haven’t been to class in over a month and now I am playing catch up. I do feel like I learned something, even if I haven’t attended class in so long because I do all my readings. What can I due to make sure I pass?

Peace out,
Absent Amy

Dear AA,

I wouldn’t worry so much about getting to class, but you better make sure you pass. Were you a fan of “Charles in Charge?” There was this episode called “The Loan Arranger.” Charles lost his loan when his grades dropped!

Then, of course, there is the episode of “Growing Pains” titled “Higher Education.” Mike wants to go on a ski-trip, but to do so he needs at least a “C.” The teaching assistant gives him an “A,” but wants to be at his side during the entire trip!

Does your TA have a crush on you? If he does, then maybe that’s your ticket! If not, you should just arrange a meeting with your teacher. Kiss his ass, and tell him your problem. It’ll probably help out more than you think!