ASK A. TELEVISION

Dear Mr. Television, Let’s just say there’s a friend. And let’s say this friend hooked up with a guy because she thought he was something, but it turned out he wasn’t. And let’s just say

Dear Mr. Television,

Let’s just say there’s a friend. And let’s say this friend hooked up with a guy because she thought he was something, but it turned out he wasn’t. And let’s just say that this friend was so embarrassed by this that she didn’t tell anybody, except for me, that she slept with him (and no one believed him when he told their friends that they had hooked up).

So now this guy is pissed and is trying to get back at her by sleeping with some of her closest friends. Although, ironically, she doesn’t care.

Anyway, should I tell our friends what he’s up to or should I keep my mouth shut? I thought stuff like this only happened in high school.

Wesley

Dear Wesley,

Did you know you have the same name as one of the characters on “Mr. Belvedere?” Sorry, I had to mention that strange peculiarity. To answer your problem, were you a fan of “Roseanne?”

Well, on episode 107 entitled “Good Girls, Bad Girls,” Darlene goes to a concert in Chicago with her annoying neighbor, Molly. So anyway, after the concert, Molly is partying with some dudes in a van. To make a long story short, Darlene gets home really late and Dan and Roseanne don’t believe it’s Molly’s fault – until she slips up and reveals that Darlene was being truthful.

So, keep your mouth shut. The truth will come out sooner or later and everyone will know what an ass this guy is. Plus, you won’t have to betray a friend’s confidence for it to happen.