CONSPIRACY THEORY

* Why do the creators of the Temple University Class Schedule booklet insist on naming some of the professors, while simply using the word “Staff” for others? How can members of the student body make

* Why do the creators of the Temple University Class Schedule booklet insist on naming some of the professors, while simply using the word “Staff” for others? How can members of the student body make an educated decision about which classes they will like? How about inserting a rating system for all of the teachers, as voted on by the students? Use a scale of 1-10, with 10 standing for excellent teacher, and 1 standing for jerk.

* How many trees are dying for those annoying flyers that promise $16.85 an hour for “semester break work”? Who applies for these jobs?

* Have you noticed that Mr. T seems to be in almost every TV commercial? He’s currently in commercials for Comcast Cable, Lipton and 1-800-COLLECT, just to name a few.

Einstein of the Week: While playing a game of “Wheel of Fortune” online (which I lost), the contestant who won had the following bonus round puzzle: “NAP_LE_N B_NAPARTE.” Because this is the “Einstein of the Week” feature, the contestant naturally failed to solve the puzzle, which is “NAPOLEON BONAPARTE.” I can’t believe I lost to this contestant, but I guess there’s nothing I can do about landing on “LOSE A TURN” repeatedly.