SEPT. 29 – OCT. 5
* BEN HARPER, Sept. 29 & 30 at the Electric Factory, $25, call Ticketmaster (215-336-2000) for more information
* STONE TEMPLE PIOLETS, Oct. 3 at the First Union Spectrum, $32.50, call Ticketmaster (215-336-2000) for more information
* THE DANDY WARHOLS, Oct. 4 at the Electric Factory, $10, call Ticketmaster (215-336-2000) for more information
* BEEN THERE, SHOULD’VE DONE THAT-Share tips for making the most of university life, Sept. 29, noon, 203 Vivacqua Hall. Call 215-204-1251 for more information.
* MUSLIM STUDENT ASSOCIATION General Assembly Meeting, Sept. 29, 3:30-5:00 p.m., SAC 201
* NET NITE, Sept. 29, 7-9 p.m., Student Pavilion
* SIX FLAGS GREAT ADVENTURE TRIP, Oct. 1, $30 w/ GAF, $35 w/o, Tickets on sale at Office of Student Activities-321 SAC. Busses leave Tuttleman @11:30 a.m.
* DIABETES EDUCATION FORUM, Oct. 3, 10-11:30 a.m., Temple University Hospital Lecture Room, Rock Pavilion. Call 215-707-3750 for more information.
* MAUI, Thursday is College Night, cover $7 w/ ID, call 215-423-8116 for more info
* BAHA BEACH CLUB, Friday is Battle of the Bands, Saturday is WCW Wrestling 5-8:30 p.m., cover $10, call 215-928-9979 for more information
THE ARTS AND MORE
* ZOO RUN 2000, Nov. 5 (Register before Oct. 6), $15, go to www.phillyzoo.com/phillyzoo for more information.
* FIRST FRIDAYS in Olde City, 5-9 p.m., call 215-625-9200
* TWILIGHT TOURS of Independence Hall, Through Oct. 4, 6 p.m., Call 215-928-1188 for more information
* NORMAN ROCKWELL’S AMERICA at the Atwater Kent Museum, now through Oct. 30, call 215-922-3031 for more information
* AIDS Walk Philly, October 15, 2000, for more information call 215-731-9255 or go to www.aidswalkphilly.org