Crime report: Semester-end wrap-up

Following are the crimes of the week for each of the Temple News’ issues this semester. Crime of the Semester 2/8, 12:39 p.m. Johnson Hall 936 Campus police arrested Preshil Iyar for mail fraud involving

Following are the crimes of the week for each of the Temple News’ issues this semester.

Crime of the Semester
2/8, 12:39 p.m.
Johnson Hall 936
Campus police arrested Preshil Iyar for mail fraud involving a charity scam.

1/23, 11:25 a.m.
Paley Library, 2nd Floor
Staff member reported that unknown person(s) removed the balls from eight computer mice between 1/21 at 5 p.m. and 1/22 at 8 a.m.

1/30, 2:30 p.m.
Boyer Hall
Employee reported an unknown person removed a Temple owned Tuba from the locker room between 11/22 and 12/7. No forced entry to locker room found.

2/16, 3:21 p.m.,
Hardwick 3rd Floor
Employee found that an unknown person smashed a porcelain toilet bowl.

2/22, 12:21 a.m.,
1921 N. 15th St.
Three male students were arrested by campus police for underage consumption of alcoholic beverages when they, along with another male student, were stopped in their attempt to take a University flag from a pole.

3/19 11:35 a.m.
1750 N. 13th St.
Campus police arrested one juvenile male in possession of 11 packets of marijuana.

3/26 6 p.m.
Johnson/Hardwick
Campus police arrested one male student for underage possession of alcoholic beverages when he was found in possession of 30 cans of Busch beer.

3/27, 8:25 p.m.
1000 Berks St.
Campus police arrest one juvenile male who slapped an employee in the back of his head and demanded a watch. No injuries reported.

4/3 7:29 p.m.
Johnson Hall Lobby
Campus police arrested one male for underage possession of alcoholic beverages when he attempted to enter the facility with 30 cans of beer and a 750 ml bottle of rum.

4/15 2:28 p.m.
Draught Horse
An unknown male threatened the manager after being asked why he had spent an extended period of time in the men’s room.

4/17 10 p.m.
2029 N. Broad St.
Student reported several male students punched him in the face after a verbal altercation. The incident took place because the males were mad that the student did not become involved in an off-campus fight the previous evening. Treated at Temple University Hospital for cuts over left eye.