Word on the web

Laurel House on “Student’s ‘talk frankly’ about abuse” on Nov. 10 at 8:54 a.m. Sergei, thank you for such a wonderful, informative article. We appreciate that you took the time to cover this event and

Laurel House on “Student’s ‘talk frankly’ about abuse” on Nov. 10 at 8:54 a.m.
Sergei, thank you for such a wonderful, informative article. We appreciate that you took the time to cover this event and to present the information about dating violence to the Temple community through this great story. We will be Facebooking and blogging this to our Laurel House donors, board, and friends. Great job!

Ros Rodriguez on the effects of war on returning soldiers on Nov. 10 at 10:14 p.m.
The veterans are coming and will be coming many more, unfortunately many of them with PTSD, drug addiction, brain injuries, sleep disorder and so forth.

It is great to know that universities, the government and hospitals are doing the best they can to cope with this reality but there are not yet enough. I can help people to overcome depression, anxiety, PTSD, addiction and other diseases in one or two weeks. No many people can say it. I use Brain State Conditioning technology and with me are many others practitioners in the country that could help to make a difference. Because this technology is so new and does not fit into the traditional establishment we can not effectively get our word out there and let this veterans knowing of its existence. Maybe this forum will help.

Kenneth Spence on the aftermath of SEPTA’s strike on Nov. 9 at 8:59 p.m.
The good part is the state government is planning on putting legislation in place to stop vital corporations/organizations to city affairs from striking. By the way, that’s not a government contract the TWU was fighting for; Septa is privately owned and that fight was with the Company. We as citizens just need to do our part and support those legislators in getting such a bill passed. I wouldn’t dare disrespect those employees though. A ton of drivers just wanna work. TWU’s union board need to start thinking about their jobs because this was a game to them. TWU employees were on a BS stipend while the board members were getting full salaries. Willie Brown needs to be fired.

sam jenkins on “This Is It,” which documents Michael Jackson’s road to his final performances on Nov. 10 at 4:30 a.m.
Jackson is irreplaceable. “This Is It” is terrific and provides some insight into Michael’s passionate intensity in preparing himself, his dancers, and supporting crew to give a once-in-a-lifetime performance. I’m thankful that we can still see many videos of his past performances and life on YouTube.

Eric on the success of “Strolling for a cure” on Nov. 12 at 10:20 a.m.
We were so excited to see everyone enjoy themselves. Thank you to all our sponsors, participating organizations and everyone who helped put this show together. I know Ramon would have enjoyed the show.