This isn’t the first time Philadelphia Police have been after shooting suspect Marshall Thomas.
Thomas was arrested in June 2007 on nine separate charges, including carrying firearms in public and recklessly endangering another person, according to a court docket.
All charges were dropped, however, in October 2007.
Police are still searching for Thomas, 19, after naming him as the only suspect in Tuesday night’s shooting at 15th and Norris streets. Thomas allegedly shot a 19-year-old female in the chest.
The victim, who has not been identified, is in critical but stable condition at Temple Hospital.
If you have any information on the whereabouts of Marshall Thomas, contact Philadelphia Police or dial 9-1-1.
The charges for which Thomas was arrested last year are:
- Inflicting serious bodily injury during robbery
- Carrying firearms without a license
- Theft by unlawful taking
- Receiving stolen property
- Carrying firearms in public
- Possessing a weapon with the intent to commit crime
- Terroristic threats with the intent to terrorize another
- Simple assault
- Recklessly endangering another person
Chris Stover can be reached at email@example.com.